Terms and Conditions
- By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this page.
- You are aged 18 or older.
- “You” refers to the individual or non-profit organisation accessing this website.
- “Website” refers to Your English Pal, http://yourenglishpal.com/
- You are granted a limited personal, non-exclusive, non-commercial license to use the material on this website with your own personal students.
- This license grants you permission to save one digital copy of the lesson plans to your personal device, send one digital copy of the lesson plans to your personal students, print or make photocopies of the lesson plans for use in your personal classes.
- The material on this website cannot be edited, altered, copied onto other documents, distributed, added to other websites, republished, sold, or passed off as your own work.
- The material on this website cannot be used for commercial purposes, including but not limited to use in lessons or courses provided by a private company.
- For the purpose of this agreement, non-profit organisations who do not charge a fee for lessons or courses are considered the same as an individual personal user.
- This website and its contents are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and laws. All intellectual property rights on this website and its content are owned by Your English Pal and no right to use or licence this intellectual property is granted except as explicitly set out in these terms.
- 2020 © Your English Pal. All Rights Reserved
- Your English Pal is not associated with, nor affiliated with, TED, TEDx, TED Ed, or any other video embedded on this site. All trademarks and copyrights of videos embedded on this site are the property of the owner of the video.
- IELTS is a registered trademark of the University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia. By using this website, you agree that you fully understand that this site not affiliated, approved or endorsed by University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, or IDP Education Australia.
Your English Pal’s Liability
- Your English Pal is not liable for any consequences of the use or misuse of the material on this website.
- Your English Pal is not responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of relying on, or using, the material on this website.
- Your English Pal is not responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of the unavailability of any material on this website.
- Your English Pal retains the right to update, change, alter or remove any material on this website with no notice to users.