1 Student (online):
- Colombia: $90.000 COP / 90 minute class ($60.000 COP / hour)
- Rest of the world: $30 USD / 90 minute class ($20 USD / hour)
2 – 3 Students (online):
- Colombia: $105.000 COP / 90 minute class ($70.000 COP / hour)
- Rest of the world: $37.50 USD / 90 minute class ($25 USD / hour)
Payment methods accepted:
- Colombia: Transferencia a Bancolombia
- Rest of the world: PayPal / direct transfer via Swift banking system in US dollars (USD), euros (EUR), pound sterling (GBP), Japanese yen (JPY), Canadian dollars (CAD), Mexican pesos (MXN), Swiss francs (CHF)
1. Each payment will be for however many classes the student schedules to take in one month.
2. Classes will begin once the first payment is made.
3. Subsequent payments must be made before start of the month of classes.
4. The payment secures the student’s chosen schedule for that month; if payment is not received before the first schedule class, that schedule may be made available to other students.
5. The payment is for the the teacher’s time during the student’s chosen schedule for the month; it is the student’s responsibility to ensure they attend their classes according to their chosen schedule.
6. Each month, the student can reschedule up to the amount of classes they take in 1 week (e.g., if they take 2 classes per week, they can reschedule up to 2 classes per month, and so on).
7. Classes must be cancelled more than 24 hours before their scheduled time in order to reschedule them.
8. Classes cancelled less than 24 hours before the scheduled time cannot be rescheduled and will be lost.
9. Rescheduled classes must be taken within two weeks of the date of the original class and cannot be rescheduled a second time.
10. For all classes to be rescheduled, the student will be provided with a list of times to choose when they would like to reschedule the class; the same time in the day cannot be guaranteed, and cancelled classes cannot take place at the same time as a scheduled class.
11. Should the student wish to cancel their course, a full refund will be provided for classes that they have not taken (not including any classes that have previously been cancelled and not rescheduled).
12. Payment of the classes for the month will be considered acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Last updated: 18 January 2023